Although it's not generally expected that people will need these spelling out, it's probably safer to explicitly list these anyway. If you do not agree with the condition below log out immediately
Use of anonymous Lynx on lynx.scramworks.net is subject to the following conditions:
- This service must not be used in violation of the laws of the UK (this includes violation of copyright law, and in particular the Computer Misuse Act); i.e. No hacking.
- This service must not be used to perpetrate 'net abuse'; this includes but is not limited to e-mail/news spamming etc.
- This service must not be used to construct and/or circulate/display material which could be construed as deliberately offensive in an inappropriate context.
- This service must not be used in such a way as to violate the privacy of other users of lynx.scramworks.net.
- No attempt may be made to exceed the resources allocated to this service or to gain additional privileges not allocated to it.
In the event of any dispute arising over these terms and conditions of usage, the decision of email@example.com shall be final and
Discussion over such decisions will not be entered into.
- Usage of this client and files mailed may be logged
Users of this service are expected to behave in a responsible and considerate manner at all times. Access to this service may be removed without notice by lynxadmin due to any incident of abuse of the service as laid out, but not limited to, the terms specified above.
Updated 11 Feb 2009